4 very large oranges
1 packet of jelly
tin foil, to shape little stands for each boat
coloured, shiny paper
What to do:
- Cut the oranges in half and very carefully scoop out the flesh (you can eat this later!) being careful not to pierce the skins or the warm jelly will run out.
- Sit each half on a little 'stand' made and shaped out of tin foil.
- Make up your jelly according to the packet instructions.
- Pour the liquid jelly in to each boat, refrigerate and leave to set.
- Meanwhile, make little sails for each jelly boat by cutting out small rectangles of coloured shiny paper and pushing a cocktail stick through twice, as shown.....