125g dairy-free margarine
110g caster sugar
50g soft brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
few drops vanilla extract
140g gluten-free flour
1/2 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
pinch xanthan gum
1/2 teaspoon salt
80g gluten-free oats
150g dairy-free dark chocolate chips
What to do:
- Preheat your oven to 180'C / Gas Mark 4.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof baking paper.
- Cream the dairy-free margarine with the caster and soft brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the gluten-free flour, gluten-free baking powder, xanthan gum and salt. Stir in the gluten-free oats and chocolate chips, then add to the creamed dairy-free margarine and sugar. Beat well and place in the fridge for 10 minutes until cooled.
- Next, take small balls of the mixture, place on the baking tray and slightly flatten each one with the flat of your fingers.
- Bake in the centre of your oven for about 15 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.