25g (1 oz) dairy-free spread
125g (4 oz) gluten-free flour
a pinch of xanthan gum (1/8 teaspoon)
1 x 2.5ml spoon ( 1/2 teaspoon) gluten-free baking powder
1 x 2.5ml spoon ( 1/2 teaspoon)dry mustard powder
1 x 2.5ml spoon ( 1/2 teaspoon)salt
1 medium-sized onion, peeled and grated
75g (3 oz) dairy-free cheese
1 x 2.5ml spoon (1/2 teaspoon) mixed herbs
1 medium egg
1 x 15 ml spoon (1 tablespoon) dairy-free milk
What to do:
- Pre-heat your oven to 200'C / 400'F / Gas 6.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Sieve the gluten-free flour with the xanthan gum then add all the rest of the ingredients. Mix with a wooden spoon to form a dough.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead lightly.
- Shape into a round measuring 20-23 cm (8-9 inches) and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Arrange the topping of your choice and bake in a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.