2 cups gluten-free cornflakes
50g (2oz) dairy-free margarine
25g (1oz) granulated sugar
25g (1oz) cocoa powder
15ml (1 tablespoon) golden syrup
12 small paper bun cases
What to do:
- Fill a bun baking tray with 12 paper cases.
- Put the gluten-free cornflakes into a large bowl.
- Put the dairy-free margarine, golden syrup and sugar into a large non-stick pan.
- Heat very gently, stirring all the time with a wooden spoon, until melted.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the cocoa powder and mix again.
- Cool for 5 minutes then pour the chocolate mixture over the bowl of gluten-free cornflakes. Stir until all the cornflakes are covered with chocolate.
- Divide equally between the 12 bun cases.
- Leave to cool and set.