Popular with the children because of it's smooth, sweet taste!
4 chicken breasts, no bones
150ml (1/4 pint) chicken stock
2 x 15ml spoons (2 tablespoons) runny honey
1 x 5ml spoon (1 teaspoon) wholegrain mustard
1 x 15ml spoon (1 tablespoon) tomato puree
1 x 5ml spoon (1 teaspoon) cornflour
1 x 0.5ml spoon (1/2 teaspoon) dried tarragon
pinch of salt
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
What to do:
- Place the chicken breasts in a microwaveable casserole dish.
- In a bowl, mix all the other ingredients together then pour over the chicken breasts.
- Season with the salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cook on HIGH (100%) for 20-25 minutes.
- Twice during cooking, rearrange and re-coat the chicken with the sauce.
- Make sure the chicken is thoroughly cooked, then stand for 5 minutes before serving with potatoes and green mixed vegetables, or crusty bread and salad!