1 x 500g pack of gluten-free spaghetti
450g lean minced beef
1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
1 x 15ml spoon (1 tablespoon) spiced gluten-free relish
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Dairy-free cheese to sprinkle on top, optional
What to do:
- In a heavy-based saucepan gently fry the onion for 5 minutes until softened, then add the minced beef and continue frying for another 5 minutes until the meat begins to brown.
- Add the tomatoes, relish and seasonings, then mix thoroughly and bring to the boil.
- Gently simmer for about 20 minutes until thoroughly cooked through.
- In the meantime, cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling, salted water for 8-10 minutes or according to the packet instructions. Drain.
- Serve on individual plates with the sauce in the centre of a ring of spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with grated dairy-free cheese if using.