A cooling and refreshing drink for anytime of the day
6 Earl Grey tea bags
3 x 15 ml spoons (3 tablespoons) caster sugar or clear honey
Cinnamon stick, a 5cm (2-inch) piece
1100 ml (2 pints) boiling water
2 large oranges, juice of
1 lemon, juice of
What to do:
- Place the teabags, sugar or honey and cinnamon stick in to large jug or bowl and carefully pour over the boiling water.
- Leave to 'steep' for 10 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve and then add the fruit juices.
- Allow to cool, then chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve in individual glasses with a slice of lemon on the edge of the glass.
Top Tip: To 'STEEP' means to allow the hot liquid time to release the flavours.