40g (1 1/2 oz) dairy-free margarine
2 onions, peeled and finely chopped
125g (4 oz) gluten-free breadcrumbs
2 x 5 ml spoons (2 tablespoons) fresh or dried sage
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 egg, beaten
What to do:
- Preheat your oven to 220'C / 425'F / Gas Mark 7 and lightly oil a baking tin.
- In a pan, gently melt the dairy-free margarine and saute the onions until softened for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in all the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Form in to small stuffing balls with your hands, place in your tin, cover with foil or a lid and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- You can also use the mixture to stuff meat and poultry.
Top Tip: Do not throw away stale homemade gluten free bread, instead make bread-crumbs and freeze until required for homemade burgers, stuffings and much more!
Post a Comment